Enjoy a lifestyle shaped to meet your needs and interests.
Personal care at Heritage of Sandy Plains means feeling engaged, honored and fulfilled, regardless of physical or emotional challenges. Here, you’ll enjoy freedom from home maintenance and receive personalized assistance that will empower you to live the way you desire.
Whether you’d like a little help with medication management or assistance with daily activities like dressing and personal care, the team at Heritage of Sandy Plains is here for you. This Marietta personal care community offers care similar to that offered in assisted living communities.
Our innovative wellness philosophy, SalusTM by Solvere (Latin for “well-being”), offers programs that emphasize the physical, social, intellectual and spiritual components of wellness to help you thrive and achieve your own personal goals. This philosophy permeates every aspect of life at Heritage of Sandy Plains. Customized, one-on-one programs offer meaningful interactions that help you build connections and relationships. From health support to housekeeping, we’re 100% committed to your safety and well-being.
Personal Care Services in Marietta, GA
Heritage of Sandy Plains offers an engaging lifestyle to promote connections in our personal care community. Residents benefit from numerous services, including:
- Daily living assistance (additional costs may apply based on wellness review and service level)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour support and health monitoring team
- Medication management
- Emergency bathroom response system and walk-in shower
- Personalized Salus wellness programs
- Physical, occupational and speech rehab services
- Visiting physicians, home health and hospice providers
- Resources and support for family members including orientation sessions, educational seminars, sensitivity training seminars and family support groups
- Utilities (excluding phone)
- Cable and Wi-Fi
- Entertainment, social events and educational programs
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Scheduled group transportation to social events and cultural programs
- Landscaping and trash removal
- Maintenance and repairs
Personal Care FAQs
As you consider personal care communities for yourself or someone else, you may have some questions. We’ve put together this list of frequently asked questions to assist you in your research.
What is personal care?
Personal care is a supportive living option similar to assisted living that includes housing, assistance with personal care needs, dining and a variety of convenient services and amenities. For individuals who value their independence but can benefit from help with personal care, dressing and taking medications — a personal care home can provide an ideal option.
How do you find the right personal care community?
The decision to move to a personal care community is a big one. There are several options to consider including the environment, cost and lifestyle. Contact us to learn what to look for and help determine the personal care home that is best suited for you.